Northwood Carter undertakes accurate measured surveys for various purposes. These can range from land registry compliant lease plans to design and project drawings to accompany a specification of works.
Other examples of uses for plans and drawings we produce are as follows:
- Applications for town and country planning and listed building consents
- Location and Lease plans for leasehold properties
- Elevation, design and sectional drawings for project services
- Plans for Boundary Disputes
- Section 13 plans for leasehold enfranchisement
The importance of having accurately measured drawings is imperative for property and construction matters where issues can arise from the smallest discrepancies. As Chartered Building Surveys we produce accurate and detailed drawings in compliance with the relevant RICS Code of Measuring Practice and International Property Measurement Standards.